Campaign shops are available on any paid subscription tier. Create in-game shops for your players to peruse and make purchases! You can have any number of shops, each stocked with different items.
- Shops are useful when you have specific items available or limited quantities on supplies to purchase.
- To create a new shop, if you are on a paid tier, and a Game Master, you will see a green "New Shop" button in the top right of this guide, or on the Campaign Shops page.
- Click and drag your Shop cards to change the order they appear, or mark them secret to hide them from your players.
- Edit your shop and toggle the "closed" option, and the shop inventory will be hidden to players until you re-open.
From the main Campaign Shops page, you can access any of your shops! Clicking into a shop will give you access to the inventory:
- Add items to your shop by clicking the "Add Item" button in the top right.
- By adding a value and quantity to the item, your players can click the "Buy" button to purchase. (Currencies must be set up for the "Buy" button to appear.)
- Items will automatically be added to the Buyer's inventory and wealth will be removed from their funds.
- Add containers to your shops to organize items.
- Click and drag items within your shop to change their order.
If you downgraded from a paid tier, your shops remain intact, but are not accessible unless on a paid tier.