Encounters are available on any paid subscription tier. Create encounters to plan and track combat or diplomatic situations for your party.
- Track the status of your encounter: Uninitiated, Progress, or Complete.
- Add notes about the encounter, including triggers, traps, or any potential outcomes depending on the actions of your party.
- Add entities or characters to use in the encounter.
- Drag-and-drop the cards to set your initiative order.
- Once you add some tracking stats for your entity or character, click the value in the circles to quickly edit them and keep the fight rolling.
- You can enter a new value into the stat box, or use a '-' or '+' to change the value. Leave the math to the computers!
- Hover over the cards to toggle their combat status, quick-view their profile, or quick-edit some details.
Entities & Characters Screen
- Create and add Entities to your encounters to quickly fill them with generic mobs.
- Your party's main characters are added automatically.
- Add NPCs to encounters to help in the battle!
- Add items to your encounters to quickly disperse loot to your players.
- Click the transfer button on an item to send it off to whomever looted it.
If you downgraded from a paid tier, your encounters remain intact, but are not accessible unless on a paid tier.