Once we get into the encounter, you will notice the left navigation is different. To make it easier to use during gameplay, we shrank the nav to give more room and adjusted the buttons. The top Navigation button will open the full set of campaign links. The first page you will generally land on, is the Battle Screen.
16.2.1 Battle Screen
On the battle screen we have this left panel that contains the name, status, place, notes, and events information. We have quick-edit buttons here, which will pop up a modal to make changes or updates easier during an encounter
- Track the status of your encounter: Uninitiated, Progress, or Complete.
- Add notes about the encounter, including triggers, traps, or any potential outcomes depending on the actions of your party.
- Add entities or characters to use in the encounter.
- Drag-and-drop the cards to set your initiative order.
- Once you add some tracking stats for your entity or character, click the value in the circles to quickly edit them and keep the fight rolling.
- You can enter a new value into the stat box, or use a '-' or '+' to change the value. Leave the math to the computers!
- Hover over the cards to toggle their combat status, quick-view their profile, or quick-edit some details.
16.2.2 Entities & Characters Screen
Create and add Entities to your encounters to quickly fill them with generic mobs.
Your party's main characters are added automatically.
Add NPCs to encounters to help in the battle!
16.2.3 Loot Screen
Add items to your encounters to quickly disperse loot to your players.
Click the transfer button on an item to send it off to whomever looted it.