The features below are at least partially coded or under active development. Because our team is so small, we make no guarantees on feature delivery timelines.
Patch 1.4.0 high
General Usability Upgrades
Our main focus in patch 1.4 is making updates based off user feedback. We will also be working to update some of our older features to give them more functionality.
Sorting and Filtering NPCs
Some campaigns have very large NPC codexes that are difficult to sift through. We hope to implement additional grouping, sorting, and filtering functionality.
Builder Tools Expansion
The items below are on our dev list for our Builder Tools Expansion patch. We have no guarantees on due dates or feature completion from this list, but it is currently what we have planned.
- Revamp City Dashboard: Add additional functionality, notes, links to districts, etc.
- Add additional district background options, including other genres
- Show campaign shops on city page if contained within city
- Street names on districts
- Additional border type options on districts, including other genres
- Possible larger districts, instead of locking into 3x3
- Ability to customize city census stats and labels
- Additional building images to the library
- Increase usability with all builder tools
- Add city grid to map out districts in position of one another
Right now the app is meant for tablet, laptops, or desktop use. It is not optimized in most mobile situations. This feature will take some time to implement, so priority will be based on amount of requests. Work on this feature has begun, and while some areas of Chronica do not function well, we feel the majority of the app is usable in mobile. We still hope to fix any unusable areas and polish it up.
More Robust Inventory
We do have an inventory system in place, but we have plans to expand this feature:
Quick-add multiple items. Done! Sell items for custom value. Done! Sell custom quantity vs one at a time. Done! Purchase items for custom value. Done! Purchase custom quantity vs one at a time. Done! Add containers to sort items. Done!
- Track item weight for encumbrance In progress!
- Search, filter, sort inventories.